- Are they accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
- What kind of ratings are they receiving on websites such as Angie’s List, Yelp, Google and others?
- Do they have any complaints with the BBB that are pending?
- What are they charging?
- What equipment are they using?
- Are they using a dust free system of tile removal?
- How long has their business been in operation?
Asbestos is extremely harmful to your health and it’s important that you wear protection as it’s being removed. If at all possible, avoid being in areas when asbestos is being extracted.
Please note that many companies claim to remove floor tile dust clean, or they might use terms like virtually no dust or state flat out that they are dustless. Check their videos, make sure they are telling the truth.
There are many companies who use non DustRam tile removal tools and it’s very important that you find the right company for your project.
Removing floor tile can be a dangerous job in the hands of an experienced person, don’t trust your flooring removal job to just anyone. Please read as many reviews as possible, you might even be able to find coupons online for certain companies, it just takes about an hour of your time to really find a great company to remove your tile.
In the video above, you can clearly see what a difference having a dust free system for tile removal such as the DustRam can mean for your home or business.
As a side note, we are currently building our new site, please check back with us in about a week to see our progress. Thank you for stopping by.